Play Webosaurs!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cow Appreciation Cave Contest

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Did you know July 18th is Cow Appreciation Day? This is the perfect chance to celebrate every dino’s favorite farm animal with a cow themed cave contest.

Be creative and show your appreciation for the mighty cow. I’ve even heard rumors of a mysterious cowasaurus lurking around the island. Maybe we’ll be able to spot this rare creature in your caves! Our judges will be visiting caves this Sunday to find the biggest cow appreciators on Webosaurs. The best of the best will win a bluggin’ banner for their cave and be featured here in the blog.

Moo!
-Silu


I most likely won't be decorating my cave for this Cave Competition. However, I know I will partipicate in the future! Atem

No comments:

Post a Comment